Aspen American Insurance Company
Aspen American Insurance Company, a subsidiary of Aspen Group, is a medical malpractice insurance provider operating on an admitted basis offering standard policy terms with enhanced features. They maintain an A (Excellent) rating by AM Best (as of July-2013). Aspen Group was founded in 2002, and listed on the New York Stock Exchange in 2003. Aspen Group is diversified, well-capitalized and strongly rated. They provide their clients with significant risk capacity, and consistently demonstrate innovation and excellence in our approach to underwriting.
Some policy features include:
- Full Prior acts Coverage
- Free Tail Options
- A Rated Carrier by AM BEST
- Full Consent to Settle
- Medical Board Coverage
- Regulatory Coverage (RAC) / Cyber Coverage
- Fully Admitted
- Surplus options available underwritten by Aspen Specialty Insurance Company
- Defense cost outside the limits
- Interest free payment options
- Pay by credit card
- Assets in excess of 10 billion as of July 2013
Premium savings is just one click away! Complete this form to receive your FREE, NO OBLIGATION medical malpractice insurance quote. You can also call us at 800.634.9513 and ask to speak to a salesperson.