Aspen American Insurance Company, a subsidiary of Aspen Group, is a medical malpractice insurance provider operating on an admitted basis offering standard policy terms with enhanced features. They maintain
an A (Excellent) rating by AM Best (as of July-2013). Aspen Group was founded in 2002, and listed on the New York Stock Exchange in 2003. Aspen Group is diversified, well-capitalized and strongly rated.
They provide their clients with significant risk capacity, and consistently demonstrate innovation and excellence in our approach to underwriting.
Some policy features include:
- Full Prior acts Coverage
- Free Tail Options
- A Rated Carrier by AM BEST
- Full Consent to Settle
- Medical Board Coverage
- Regulatory Coverage (RAC) / Cyber Coverage
- Fully Admitted
- Surplus options available underwritten by Aspen Specialty Insurance Company
- Defense cost outside the limits
- Interest free payment options
- Pay by credit card
- Assets in excess of 10 billion as of July 2013